Friday, April 17, 2009

Weekend Puzzle # 8 (revisited)

Well, seeing as the puzzle #8 is still ongoing, I'll let you all keep working on it. Designer Mari has stopped by to provide everyone with a hint to help wrap this riddle up!

--

You’re all very, very close! Here’s your next hint: It’s not a "Krolmeister" blog entry you’re looking for. Good luck!

--

Thanks for the hint Mari! (coincidence is a silly thing, no?) I think this little push should send you all in the right direction. Good luck sleuths!

- Novel ni-hint -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is thank goodness that someone solved it! The "red sounds" sounds pretty exciting! I personally haven't played LCC yet--I'm waiting for it to come out on CD. But RED sounds like it's going to be fun! Love the dumb blonde voice. Kudos for making such a difficult puzzle. I loved how it had all of the steps. All of our Weekend Puzzles should be like this! Seriously, a standing o!