Friday, June 26, 2009

Congrats + Puzzleness (light on pudding though)

I have to congratulate you all on solving the puzzle! I dig the determination you all showed, big kudos to everyone! I'll post the key on Monday. But now that you've finished it, Master Puzzler Mari has returned with another great one. Still, who says you can have too many puzzles? ~.<

For those of you who are truly brave, you've been seeking answers on the riddles by our contest winners. I'm going to hold off for a day or two on our riddle answers, just because we've got quite a bit happening and I don't want to bombard you all with a gazillion items. So without further ado, here's some weekend fun:

-- You can move in any direction, but you can only use each letter once. Upon completion you'll spell a short phrase!

--

Awesome! Good luck everyone. Also I think the newsletter should be popping up in your inboxes rather soon, so keep an eye out, there is some important info in there. Happy summer!

- Novel -

No comments: