Monday, August 10, 2009

As it pertains to puzzles.

Good day,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It was quiet in the office, though I think there were a few busy bees in; diligently plugging away at WAC. I have to admit, I was not among them. >.<

So just so we're all on the same page, there was a weekend puzzle posted on Friday. Mari was trying to be extra sneaky with this one, and I'll tell you why. This puzzle has a special answer. That's right, it has got a fairly big reveal. But, I can't spoil anything just yet. I will however, give you a little bit of a hint (if you're inclined to use them :P )

--

Congrats on finding the puzzle! Those of you who have been working hard and need just a little bit of help, here's your hint:
[Each bug represents one letter. ]

Good luck!

--

Sounds like a pretty good clue to me. So get cracking, and I'll see ya later on!

- Novel (3.14) -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Novel, why is your name signed with a (3.14) next to it? Is that a hidden clue?