Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello everyone!
I’m back from a beautiful weekend spent in Santa Barbara, California to rainy Seattle weather. I hope all of you had an equally enjoyable few days working on that sneaky weekend puzzle.

I spent the morning typing up the text from the French boxes for CRE, ICE and CRY which is surprisingly difficult on word because it attempts to auto-correct everything you type. But I got through it after turning auto-corrections off. Then I got to do a little work with the RED trailer (it looks pretty swell, I have to say.) We should be putting up on our site any day now.

I now plan on spending the rest of the day testing WAC which will be going into beta testing within the next few days. The game is so much fun. It’s weird that I won’t be working here anymore by the time that it comes out but I still can’t wait for you guys to play it!

Ω Summer Sleuth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have the best job ever -- playing ND games before they come out XD.(But I'm sure you do lots of other things.) I'm seriously excited for WAC. The screenshots look beautiful! It sounds like it's going to be the best game to come out in a while.
And we'll miss you when your internship is over, don't worry.