Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Wednesday Fiascos

Ya know all that cool content I've been talking about... Well it's here!

The newsletter just went out, you can check it out here if ya missed it (it does take about an hour to get completely mailed out, so don't panic if yours hasn't showed up yet.

Newsletter!

Also we've released the first WAC Trailer, and I've got to say it looks pretty darn spooky. You can view the trailer by checking out the link below.

WAC Trailer!

And as it is Wednesday, I have a totally awesome picture for you today. These pretty flowers were brought in today by none other than president-at-large Megan!


She picked them out of her own garden at home. Who knew she had such a green thumb.

That's all the random for today, adios!

- Novel -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will the WAC demo be up?

Novel_Sleuth said...

@anon - From what I've heard, it should be up within the next week or so. Though no one is giving me any specifics. :P

I know they want it up before the release, and they're quickly running out of time on that one. ^^

- Novel -