Monday, April 26, 2010

Newsletter You'll Like

It must be about that time.  I know you've all been held in suspense for the TOT announcements.  And even so, may be wondering where your April newsletter is.  Well I'm here to tell you that both are one and the same.  And as far as a date is concerned, you'll be elated to hear that tomorrow is the "day of days!"  Yup, that's right, there will be a new newsletter tomorrow with TOT info.  Make sure you're signed up, you don't want to miss it!

I'm glad to see the fanfare surrounding the contest winners.  It is a delight to be able to post so many of these entries.  I've just been posting some that I think are awesome, so don't be surprised to see not just winners (you'll see them anyways in an upcoming ND game)!  Plus this contest was all about you all, so I'm thrilled to be able to showcase our awesome fans in anyway possible. 

The weekend puzzle has met its end already.  It looked like quite a bit of fun to do, and was solved in record time.  We'll be seeing the steps tomorrow, of course, and a small explanation of the answer.  Though I have the feeling that many of you have made the connections...  :P

- Novel (T)

No comments: