Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Copy Cats

I'm good with secrets. You might just need to trust me on that one. ^.~

I'm speaking more in the realm of titles, specifically, 'Secrets' Can Kill REMASTERED. I've seen a few proofs of the packaging, and I'm thinking it's going to be a little different (which is way exciting.) My splendid task for the day is helping work on the copy. Obviously we can't just use the text from the old box, but what to amp up? New puzzles? Updated art? There's just too much to put in. But don't worry, we'll get it all sorted out in time. We've got quite the legacy to live up to...

Talk about pressure.

Catch ya tomorrows!

- Novel -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random question to Novel:
How can he/she register to the Message Boards when he/she is not living in the U.S.

Novel_Sleuth said...

@anon - I'm pretty sure you should be able to sign up normally. It shouldn't matter what country you reside in. If you have any problems, you can contact the admins by emailing: webmaster@herinteractive.com

I hope this helps.

- Novel -

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to install 'The Secret of Shadow Ranch' onto Windows 7 Home Premium. I just bought the game, and I can't wait to play it.....if I can...