Monday, May 3, 2010

Mischief

It's a new week and a new month! We're one step closer to the TOT launch (June!)

There's definitely been some gossip about the new game on the message boards. Particularly concerning the new trailer, which I'm going to say showcases a rather suspenseful mystery game. Now I'm more partial to the scary ones, but one of my all-time favorites is The Phantom of Venice. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I imagine the full trailer will shed a bit more light on the subject.

I spoke with some of the Marketing Team today, and compounding on the discussions of last week, I'm told to expect some interesting things to be revealed soon. We're just seeing the first few raindrops of the PR storm that's bearing down on us. It's always a whirlwind of surprises, and I'm certain you'll like what's blowing this way.

I gave a little nudge to the puzzle on Friday, but it looks like we need a deeper clue. So let's see what we can find:

- Puzzle 52 Hint -

This code isn't just magic, it also takes a finely tuned ear...

--

Cya on the 'morrow.

- Novel (o) -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I was wondering when the full trailer for TOT will be released?

Anonymous said...

Ummm... Why does the new Secret of the Old Clock wallpaper have "Trail of the Twister" on it?