Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Recording Panel

So yesterday was Labor Day and they graciously gave me some time off. I spent a great deal of my weekend attending the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX). It's an annual Gaming/Gamer event, with plenty of opportunities to learn some new industry tricks and see the latest and greatest fellow developers have to offer.

If you recall in years past, I tend to twitter from the floor, but this year I was busy being the principle note-taker for all of the panel discussions HI attended. It definitely wasn't all easy-breezy-lemon-peezy (particularly in the "Legal Issues in Video Games" panel), but I did get the opportunity to hear all about "Building Better Online Communities (that's for you) and some killer intel on "Girls and Gaming." (that one's for both of us) All and all, I'd have to say it was a pretty rocking experience with lots of good wisdom. Anytime you get to hang out in the thick of gamer-culture, you know it's gonna be a pretty chill time. ^.~

By the way, I just have to say, Holy cow! Someone solved the puzzle! It was a major piece of work and mad props to all the sleuths who stepped up and completed it. We'll do all the solution steps in a big post tomorrow.

- Novel -

No comments: