Monday, September 27, 2010

Say What?

If you haven't been over to the homepage today, I suggest you make a trip. We've released some rather exciting news today. You know how we love a good surprise, so hopefully this one has blown your socks off. I mean, it's Nancy, but on-the-go, how much cooler could it get. Most importantly... (cause I know this came up last time we ran a new series) you'll still be seeing your favorite sleuth on PC twice a year. But hey, we've also got this sweet side-gig, if you know what I'm saying.

Give it a gander.

We've had our eye on this prize for some time now. And I know everyone is just pleased as punch that the cat is out of the bag. I guess that's all I can say right now... besides I've met my idiom quota for the day.

- Novel -

P.S. Puzzle help tomorrow... think like Otis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! HI's really catching up with technology. Will some features be changed in the Ipod/IPAD version. I recall seeing a horse named 'Ginger' in the product page.

Novel_Sleuth said...

Ya know, that haven't exactly given me all the info. In fact I haven't even seen the game myself! I bet they've got some tricks up their sleeves. I'll hand off all the tidbits I pick up. :P

- Novel -

Anonymous said...

Does this mean there won't be any more of the Dossier games?
I really enjoy those . . .