Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Foods and Gifts

Ah these holidays! They are a great time for foods and parties. We had an office potluck yesterday and I thought I'd sneak back into the kitchen just now to get a few more leftovers and goodies. I don't think I have a favorite dessert, they were all so awesome. Which reminds me, I wish we could try one of Hannah Gruen's masterpieces in a future game, because I always remember reading about the wonderful foods she makes, and they are described so well, too!

By the way, if you're doing any baking this week, I suggest getting your ingredients now, because stores get a bit crazy later. Same goes for gift shopping, but if you want to beat the crowds in the electronics section (for all your gaming desires), there's always the cool sales we've got going on our site, this week it's for Shadow at the Water's Edge. This is a really fun game to play over winter break, and you don't need to get trampled over to get it. (Being small is not very fun in crazy crowds, trust me).


Stay warm!

~Little Jackalope~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah's Lemon Bars........... Blondies........... various delicacies......... *stomach growls* ;). Btw, SAW was AMAZING!!! Got it on Pre-Order and I'm SOOOO glad I did!

~R

aubrey said...

cool the food looks great,and i would love to see what hannah makes in a game,

Anonymous said...

wow that looks like alot of food ! Did you guys eat all of it ?