Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Old Secrets Discovered

I was just doing some simple artwork when it happened. It appeared in the art, as if it transformed in front of my very eyes, and then revealed itself to me. The words were invisible to my naked (actually glasses-gazing) eyes until now...now when it wanted to be found...

OK, so I'm being a bit dramatic, but it's because I'm super excited!! I discovered a secret that I never knew! (Well, some of you may have already known). Have any of you studied the old Nancy Drew game menu with the stacked brown-red books? Take a closer look to the right of the Nancy Drew silhouette, where there are some jagged, textured lines. Those lines are actually words!
It says (Her Interactive) in capitals. I thought this was pretty cool. Just think! There are several other Nancy Drew and company references hidden in the games. Try looking for them, even in the old games, you may have missed something, like I did.

Last week's puzzle is still unsolved! I'll be posting the answer sometime soon, but for now, another hint: Use the song lyrics to find letters that make up the three words (hence the three sections of numbers).

Let's get case crack'n!

~Little Jackalope~

2 comments:

Ferret said...

That's so cool! I never noticed that.

Anonymous said...

I found something like that in FIN! When you're in the women's dressing room, there's a mug that says HeR Interactive! I was like WOW!!! :) ~R