Thursday, April 28, 2011

Old notebooks

All though I was tempted to snoop around the office, I decided it would be much easier (and nicer) to ask around if anybody had some cool notes or doodles from the past. I left my desk for a bit and returned to find a pile of huge, worn notebooks with dates on the spine. Yay! This was most exciting!

I've been diving into them to learn a little about the design process of the games, and since I am particularly drawn to the doodles and pictures and diagrams, I saved a few to share with you. Look here! Can you figure out which game these designs were for?

The contest judges are still going through all of those beautiful cakes...but keep an eye out tomorrow for the chosen top few that will be posted to Facebook by 5pm PST! That's when the fans begin to vote. If you have an account, simply "like" the best image and that's how we will determine the winners.

Cheers!
~Little Jackalope~

2 comments:

elena said...

This is easy!!! it is ghost dogs of moon Lake!!!

Anonymous said...

Ghost Dogs?