Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Organizing CDs: The search for shelves

Howdy all! I spent a small portion of my day snooping through our offices in search of an extra bookshelf. We have several extra CDs and boxes that could use a little organization help. :) Didn't find any, and I'd like to give a shout-out to the production department for using the most shelves, haha!

I found this unopened box in an empty cubicle. I'm not sure what it is, but it's height reaches my nose and is wider than me. Could it be a filing cabinet?
A clever HI worker then directed me to another empty cubicle, where I can store all of the CDs and stuff instead. Tomorrow I plan on getting it all re-organized and labeled...somehow. I'll let you know how it goes, albeit as exciting as it sounds (but who knows, maybe I'll find a treasure while looking through those boxes!) *crosses fingers*.

Check this out! Because my over-sized sunglasses cover up most of my face when I put them on, the production department did this to my Jackalope picture:

~Still looking cool, and ready for spring!~

Hip-hopping back to work,

~Little Jackalope~

No comments: