Friday, June 3, 2011

Weekend Puzzle #106 = Contest!!

Happy Friday everyone! I'm excited to share this weekend puzzle with you because this time it's a contest!! Please read carefully:

1. Solve the weekend puzzle below.
2. When you think you have the right answer (you can just type it, no need to send a picture of the puzzle), email it to solved@herinteractive.com with the subject line "Weekend Puzzle" and include your name, phone number and mailing address in the email.
3. The prize? Shadow at the Water's Edge game and strategy guide bundle!
4. The time? Contest begins now and ends at 10am PST on Monday, June 6th.
5. One winner will be randomly drawn from all of the correct entries by 5pm, Monday, June 6th. (We want to be fair and give everyone a chance.) :)

•Each contestant may only enter once.
•Entries must be received before 10am PST Monday, June 6th.
•This contest is open to everyone.
•Entries will only be accepted by email
Be sure to include your contact information with your submission as winner will be contacted upon completion of the contest. Good luck to everyone!

Here's the puzzle! Good luck sleuths!

~Click for a larger view~


~Little Jackalope~

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Done!

Katie said...

Can I enter this contest if I don't live in the US?
And if I can, what contact information do I have to include?

Lilly said...

This is hard! I am stumped!

Anonymous said...

Do you have to do the puzzle puzzle or the underlined letters?

Anonymous said...

do you have to solve the puzzle puzzle or the underlined letters?

Little Jackalope said...

You can attempt to re-arrange the underlined letters, but putting the puzzle together will reveal the correct order. Whichever is easier for you! ;)

Little Jackalope said...

International entries will be accepted :) Just be sure to include your information as stated in the post.

Here's what you need to add inside the email: Your name, phone number,and mailing address.

Good luck! ~.^

Anonymous said...

I did the first row but it don't make sense
D-N-E-K-G
or is it
D-K-E-N-G

Please help
--ND Fan ;-)

Little Jackalope said...

Keep going ND Fan! When the whole puzzle is put together reading it will be easier. ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope my email went through! When I sent it, it said "sent mail" but then I went to the sent mail box and it wasn't there! And I don't want to try sending again because I don't want to be disqualified for sending more than one :( Let's just hope it went through! I am eagerly awaiting! :D

-MysterySolver09

random Nancy Drew fan =D said...

This is the first time I've been to the Amateur Sleuth blog and I think it's great! I've solved your little weekend puzzle even though I know my chances for winning are slim. The puzzle was great! Good job making it! And for everybody else reading this, I'm not going to say what the answer is. You need to solve it for yourselves!

Yours Truly,
Ms. Random Nancy Drew Fan =D