Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pockets and Coats

Today our writer was walking around with a sub sandwich tucked in his vest pocket. It made me laugh because it looked so random and funny. If someone has big pockets in a coat or vest, one could hide a lot of different things inside.

I particularly like large pockets because I can put my gloves, wallet, and phone all in one place that is safe and easy to reach them. It's also good to put those things in a pocket instead of walking around with a purse or bag, which can be left alone somewhere or get stolen. Of course, you can put the important things in your pockets and just use the purse as a ruse, that way if it gets lost or stolen you wouldn't need to worry too much.

I figured owning a sort of trench coat would be the most Nancy-like coat to own:
This coat has deep pockets that are perfect for protecting cold hands, or phones, or...sandwiches. >.<

Weekend puzzle tomorrow! This time we have a story series to accompany it.
~Little Jackalope~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love coats like that.I've always wanted one but,i still don't have one.I'm sure I will one day.Still love your hat too.I recently got a brown top hat that I wear around.It's kindof funny looking but,I like it.Can't wait for the puzzle!

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics in the background:)
--Kenzie