Thursday, January 26, 2012

Playing Reporter

The other day after I took a few snapshots of the awards on our wall, I walked past Megan's office, which was open, and caught her in the act of *gasp* multi-tasking! So I played paparazzi and snapped her photo. Notice the awesome Nancy Drew-style hat on her table. What do you think she's saying into her phone? ;)

~Keeping busy!~
The news for today: We interviewed our Sales Director, Melissa, on our Dare to Play blog. Check it out for a fun read!

Weekend puzzle tomorrow; another hint to the mystifying Easter Egg in Alibi in Ashes...dun-dun-DUN!
~Little Jackalope~

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Awww she looks great even when she didn't know you were taking it! I like her poster in the background... "WE CAN DO IT" ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the hat.I should get me one.Then I'll look like Nancy.I know someone who can multitask like,talk on the phone while folding laundry,cleaning up a mess,cook etc.Does she know you took a picture??

From me,
Silvertogue.