Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Blame Sonny Joon

I'm not going to admit it was me, so leT's just pretend that it was Sonny Joon who came, caused trouble, and left....without ever being seen.

Look what's on our hallway wall by the kitchen:


Kind of brings back some meMories from Danger By Design where you need to catch real live cockroaches, yeah?

I went rummaging through some drawers in the kitchen that happened to have some toys inside, and I found this palm-sized rubber cockroach toy, so I-- I mean Sonny taped it up so passers-by will get a little creeped out. It worked. Sadly, noBody here screams...either that or they are too smart and have good eyesight to see that it is not real, but it did give a few team members a jump. My goodness...Sonny Joon must be at it again. ;)

~Little Jackalope~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess yo-I mean,sonny,will have to get sneakier.Put it in a cupboard,or in somebody's desk drawer.You could ever try putting it on a string and stick and dropping it on people while they are working(without you/Sonny being seen)Maybe you'll get a scream! :D

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

The abbreviation for the next game is TMB. =)

Anonymous said...

Is there a reason for the capital letters?.... meMories, noBodt, leTs....

Anonymous said...

or is it TMB for ToMB of the Lost Queen?

Anonymous said...

wher is the weekend puzle??????????????????? and why are random letters capitolized?????

Haley Bug said...

When let the "cockroach" go in the park be shure to count to ten before you leave the office!
PS- Thanks for the abbervashion

Future Animator said...

I was wondering about those capital letters! Very sneaky Little J!

Hannah said...

At first glance I thought maybe it was a scarab!! You know right now Egypt is on all of our minds. And you'r surprised that somebody who creates mysteries for a living doesn't scream?! ;) -Drew Detective

Rebekah said...

Sonny, don't be so naughty!! :) Just hope you don't find a poisonous spider guarding your key or bees taking your fruit!
(from legend of the crystal skull)
~Rebekah~