Thursday, March 1, 2012

Burgers and Mischief

It's March! Perhaps that alone is what scared away several people from the office today. It's rather quite in my corner, yet our CEO, Stuart, and I decided to be a little mischievous and made it look like I was going to take over our Marketing Director's office, since he is out today.

Ta-da! One small step for jackalopes on the path of taking over the world:

We also placed my mailbox over his window mailbox so that my name shows up first. And then my classic sunglasses rest on top to draw the attention.

Today for a little adventure, a group of us (also known as HerInteractive’s Autonomous Mobile Burger Understanding Review Group for Edible Recreation, or code name H.A.M.B.U.R.G.E.R.) went out for ... you guessed it... burgers. And it was awesome. Soda and milkshakes to top it off!

I'm working on the last final touches of the weekend puzzle for tomorrow. Stay tuned for contest information in Friday's post!
~Little Jackalope~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love the puzzles you guys make!

Future Animator said...

looks yummy...and big. :)
every time i get a hamburger/cheeseburger i think of either Joe in TRN, or your hamburger group at HI:D

Anonymous said...

Are those sprouts on that burger?
Super tasty!