Friday, March 16, 2012

Weekend Puzzle #141 = CONTEST!!

It's the weekend, and you know what that means! This one is another contest, and the prize is a Warnings at Waverly Academy icon mouse pad.

Here are the rules, read carefully!

1. Solve the weekend puzzle below.
2. When you think you have the right answer , email it to solved@herinteractive.com with the subject line "Weekend Puzzle". Please include your name and mailing address in the email.
3. The prize? A Warnings at Waverly Academy mouse pad
4. The time? Contest begins now and ends at 10am PST on Monday, March 19th.
5. One winner will be randomly drawn from all of the full correct entries by 5pm, Monday, March 19th. (We want to be fair and give everyone a chance.) :) Each contestant may only enter once.
6. This contest is open to everyone. (Even outside the U.S.)
7. You may discuss the puzzle and help each other out on the message boards here.

Ready, set, go!



1. .-.. …..
2. ALT 82 ALT 55
3. .-.. ALT 51
4. ALT 76 -….
5. .-. --…
6. ALT 82 ALT 49, 48
7. ALT 82 -….
8. .-.. ALT 49
9. .-. …--
10. ALT 76 ALT 50
11. ALT 82 ….-
12. .-.. ..---
13. .-. ALT 54
14. .-.. …--
15. ALT 82 .----
16. ALT 76 ALT 55

~Little Jackalope~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually figured it out, I'm so proud of myself! I never usually do. The puzzle was great! :D

Anonymous said...

Any Hints after letters are found, and decoder is used?

Hopeful Rabbit Productions said...

I think I got it, but not positive. Alt codes and morse code
(Later on...)
Dang it!!! I knew I messed up somewhere, and I already emailed my entry. >.< I could've been the random winner!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Little J, I have a question for you. How do you pronounce "Her" as in Her Interactive? Her as in girl? or Her with a short E? Or something different? I know, this is a really random question:)

Anonymous said...

Sorry! I know its not the right place to put this but I'm not a member of herinteractives site or message board and i want you, Jackalope, to be aware of this blog post. Have these photos actually been released to the public yet? Some of them but not all... Thanks for listening! :)

link: http://megacarolynk.blogspot.com/2012/03/nancy-drew-sneak-peaks.html

Little Jackalope said...

@Anonymous -- Her is pronounced as you would a girl, like "I saw her snooping". That kind of Her. ;)

@Anonymous -- Yes, those photos that the blogger posted are legitimate. Those photos originally came from us; we posted them on our Dare to Play Blog and also here:

http://herinteractive-amateursleuth.blogspot.com/2012/03/merchandise-store-new-ui.html

Lilly said...

When is the winner going to be annonced?

Anonymous said...

I'm so embarrassed! Sorry! Thanks anyway... :$
(by: the weirdo that thought photos hadn't been released yet)