Thursday, May 24, 2012

Creative People (and Fans!)

Update: Nothing to report on the Egg Mystery. :( I wish I had more clues to go off of...

Today I wanted to focus on some creative people.

First: Happy sweet 16th birthday Sarah!! I hope you had a great one! Sorry, but I ate your Koko Kringle Kupcake over here...


One of our former artists had started an animal rescue with his wife called "The Motley Zoo" which helps all kinds of animals. They are in the running to win a car that they need, and could use your help by voting for them on June 12th at www.100carsforgood.com. Who can resist helping a dog that looks like Togo?


We have interviewed another Her Interactive employee on the Dare to Play Blog! Check out what Lead Tester Jeanne has to say and learn about one of her favorite "bugs" from testing Tomb of the Lost Queen! (I made sure to include the question about putting eggs in people's drawers...) XD

Check this out! We've received some fan love today, or should I say, Sonny Joon love:


Also, one of my favorite YouTube Channels posted a new video! Check out NDfan0123's Warnings at Waverly Academy trailer remake. I got super excited to see the Her Interactive mug placed in some of the shots. Can you spot the mug? ;)


Puzzle tomorrow! Also, if you haven't subscribed to our Newsletter, we have one coming up soon. You can subscribe by going to our home page or by going to the Newsletter Archive and typing in your email address.

~Little Jackalope~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,I read the dare to play blog and got to wondering,do you do all the interveiws?(I absolutely LOVED the "bug" she talked about.How hilarious!)What a cute puppy!Is that really a bull terrier because my brother really wants one.How come you said former artist?Did they retire?

From me,
Silvertongue.

Future Animator said...

Hope you're around next year for a 16th shout out to me:) :)
Come to think of it, I remember when I started reading this blog, like a week before you began running it, I remember your very first post:) Just thought that I've been a fan of these games about the same amount of time you've been running this blog was cool.
I love their videos! I keep wanting to do something like this with my friends but I'm not sure how we would pull somethings off, have to think on that.

Anonymous said...

when you find out who the egg prankster was, insted of confrunting them, you should leave an egg in their drawer thats says "i'm on to you" or something.

Anonymous said...

I didn't tell you but May 23 was my 18th birthday! I have been playing Nancy Drew games since I was in Middle School. I am graduating this year and can't wait until the next game comes out!

-Milea

Anonymous said...

That's really cool!! My birthday is tomorrow and it's my seventeenth birthday!!

From,
Hardy-Boys-Biggest-Fan

krazy rabbit 23 said...

I watched the video for the trailer for Warnings at waverly academy and it was totally fantastical!!!!! i watched her other videos and her alibi and ahses video was really really good. I RECOMMEND YOU POST IT PLZZ!!!!!!!!!!