Monday, August 27, 2012

The Deadly Device Cover Art!!

Hooray! The official Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device cover art is finished and we present it to you here:



Also, check out the official product page on our web site here! I remember a lot of you guessed correctly on what color scheme we would go with. Great deduction! It's kind of a teal blue, reflecting the electric bolts. Does looking at this cover art make you want to play the game more? It looks intense because it is intense. Murder mystery! Nikola Tesla! Science! Electrifying bolts!  Oh the drama and thrill!

For those of you who solved the weekend puzzle, you all got a head start on knowing the OFFICIAL Release date! Here's how you solve the puzzle from Friday: Look at each Weekend Puzzle blog post number, starting from July 20th of this year up until present. Add up all of the numbers (not including the extra 3 in "123 + 3" from August 17) and you should get 1,023. Which is 10/23 or October 23rd, 2012. Congrats! That was an early bird sneak peek. ;)

Stay tuned for more updates, such as our screenshots, character bios, important pre-order dates and the official trailer!

~Little Jackalope~

13 comments:

Future Animator said...

The cover is def not what I was expecting, but it's awesome and I love it!!! :D :D :D
Don't worry! I'll be on yalls site everyday!:D I'm super excited to find out more!!

Anonymous said...

The cover is amazing! :D

Anonymous said...

I don't understand who it is on the front cover. it looks nothing like Tesla from the pictures in the trailer in the end of TMB.

Anonymous said...

AHHH!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED!!! The front cover looks great!! Where is The Deadly Device taking place?

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome! He's being shocked by the Tesla coil! Nice touch. I can't wait for the game!

Melody said...

Great cover! Makes me want to know more about the game.

ComicalCrafty said...

Oh. Wow. Intense is, as Corine would say, the understatement of the year! It almost makes me want to run and hide should I get zapped from touching the cover - but my curiosity is overpowering. I cannot wait until this game comes out!!

Crazy101 said...

I can not wait I'm going to try to preorder it!! And teal blue happenes to be my fav color!!

Anonymous said...

Love,love,love it! i can't wait to play!!

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anna said...

OMG I can't believe it! We're one step closer to playing DED!!! Preorders 09/17!!! Can't wait for the trailer!

Anna said...

did you play the game yet Little Jackalope? What did u think?

Crazy101 said...

Yah did you play it Little J? How was it? May as it be I have not played a Master and Amateur level so give me the deteals!!

Anonymous said...

I think that the guy on the cover is the guy who war murdered. We shouldn't forget that the reason Nancy was called in is to solve a murder. =)
--Andrea