Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Little Pizzaz

If you follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube, you might have noticed that we have updated our "look" to reflect The Deadly Device. TEAL is back!! I love this color scheme...


Does it look dangerous? Electrifying? Intriguing? I think it's a nice change. :) Plus, it's really fun to celebrate the upcoming game this way.

Wow! Lots of feedback from you all about the potential Video Blog! Thanks everyone for the support! In case you were worried, I would not stop writing this blog on account of that. The video might replace two blog posts a month...but that would be it. Ok...I suppose I shall begin to gather information and pictures and doodling... lots of doodling... XD

Puzzle tomorrow! Solve it to learn more about what we are up to next!
~Little Jackalope~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just an idea, but since most of us are curious about when the trailer comes out, you should put the date in the weekend puzzle tomorrow!

Future Animator said...

Nice touch to te Twitter!! :D
Yay!! :D I hope this means you're going to do it?

Thenwink said...

WHOO!!! Go, Teal! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow that's awesome!! Umm, LJ, member when there were those fun little websites that you could do fun little things on that came out before the game?? well, i reeally liked them, and if you guys could make them again, that would be AWESOME. Thx!
NANCYGEEK P.S. I just wanna say that i love the games, and i Appreciate all the work you guys put into them. (:

Anonymous said...

Hey did you decide not to show my picture I emailed you Little J? That's okay if you did I was just wondering. And I say go for the vlogs. Just as long as it doesn't take away from this blog! ;-)

From,
HBBF

Anonymous said...

Awesome Facebook change. I'll have to check it out. Glad to hear about the vlog. I think they're cool and I can't wait to see and hear YOU!

From me,
Silvertongue.

Crazy101 said...

I love the look teal is my favorite color!

Crazy101 said...

Wait so only for now if you do the video blog only two written blog for a month! I'm going to die ! Can not wait for the vblog But NOOOOOO!:)

Crazy101 said...

Hey Sorry Samtha Is Me Teagpow Sorry About that :0