Tuesday, February 5, 2013

National Weatherman's Day

Woot! I bet you didn't know that today is National Weatherman's Day. In honor of that, we have a sale going on, today only, check it out:


Also, I was out sick again yesterday, but I did not forget about the weekend puzzle. Here's the solution: It was a Playfair cipher. Using the letters, you take a look at the grid to find its corresponding letters and you get this answer: [Writing Words]. This is related to a few other weekend puzzle answers from the past. ;)

~Little Jackalope~

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Are you SURE it's National Weathermans' day? Because if a Weatherman predicted that it's probably a day or so off. XD

Nope, didn't know about that holiday.

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow (the 6th) is my 15th Birthday. A Shoutout would really make my day :)

-Abigail

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!I'm still trying to decide which Nancy Drew game to play. I'd love to replay Secret of the Scarlet Hand,but I don't own it.I probebly do ICE or TMB(I love Dylan)

From me,
Silvertongue.

ComicalCrafty said...

Aw, sorry to hear you were out sick! :( If I'm home sick, I always go to your blog for a little sunshine to brighten my day.

Amanda said...

Hi Little Jackalope!
My name is Amanda and my birthday is Friday February 8th. Could I please have a birthday shoutout?
I love your blog and I have all the Nancy Drew games (My favourite is WAV) Thank you!
Amanda from Vancouver Canada