Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Music of Egypt and Science

Nobody panic! If you've checked out our web site or have noticed the conversation on the Message Boards... we are not retiring Warnings at Waverly Academy, in fact we updated our site today to better clarify. Once the physical box copies of WAC are sold out, we will not be re-stocking them. The digital download, however, will still be available for purchase if you do not have it yet.

Last week we launched some new soundtracks! While we are still considering the release of Music for Mysteries #5 (games 20-25), we have made Tomb of the Lost Queen and The Deadly Device soundtracks available! Want to travel to Egypt while in your car? Or pretend you are the smartest scientist in the world by listening to the music played in the lab? I'm super excited for these... in fact, I've already started using the music from these games as my alarm clock music. XD That's a bit nerdy...


Since these soundtracks are individual games, you can download them for only $4.99 on our web site here. Stay tuned! Perhaps someday in the near future we will release the Ghost of Thornton Hall music!

Head's up! New poll to your right!
~Little Jackalope~

9 comments:

ND's #1 fan said...

YES!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOO HAPPY THAT YOU AREN'T RETIRING WAC!!!!! I already have a physical copy, but I'm still happy you aren't retiring it. That's one of my favorites and I would be very sad if you did retire it. -Nancy Drew's #1 fan

Future Animator said...

Whew! You guys scared me, I thought you were getting rid of it all together. So why WAC? It just came out in 2009! Why not MHM, TRT or FIN?

:O I. Don't. Believe. It. I thought I was the only one who set the ND music as my alarm!I currently have the old ND theme:)
We're awesome, Nancy Drew nerds!!:D I do have a feeling that if we were to spend a day together that we could spend it all talking about ND. >.<

Norwegian Dancer said...

I am so excited about the release of the music for TMB and DED! I plan on getting them sometime in the (hopefully) near future. I would look forward to the Music for Mysteries #5 as well. I have the Music for Mysteries 1, 2, 3, and 4! I listen to them all the time because I love the music and it doesn't get stuck in my head. It's great to listen to when working on something else, since there are no lyrics to distract you. I have nerdy moments, too; when I'm listening to a song, I know which game it's from, and where in the game you can hear it! I should set it as my alarm clock music tonight; the beep is just completely annoying, but I'm sure listening to ND music would wake me right up!
Can't wait for GTH (and it's music!!)

Anonymous said...

Oooh,I want the Egyptian music!

From me,
Silvertongue.

Shainnen Somerville said...

I had a heart attack for a second when I saw that Warnings at Waverly Acadamy news haha. But that's great to hear that it can still be purchaseable. And I saw about the new music that was released! The Deadly Device was honestly the best soundtrack EVER in the Nancy Drew series. I will definitely purchase it. Will you eventually release like an Alibi in Ashes soundtrack?

ComicalCrafty said...

Awesome! Say, can you do the soundtrack for SAW, or at least a compilation of the games in between TMB and the last game you did music for? There are days when I'm just so in the mood to hear Modern and Techno from SAW!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Are there going to be any samples for the music??
~JOY77

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot to ask!
How do you get that as your alarm clock music? That's SO cool! I envy you! LOL

~JOY77

Anonymous said...

I think The Deadly Device has GREAT music.
"Research" and "Discovery" are my favorite tracks.