Thursday, July 25, 2013

Prizes from Sonny

Howdy all! Today I am writing today's blog post from my phone. Why? Because at this very moment my computer is taking full control (so slow!) to render out an Interview video, which will likely go up tomorrow, we'll see!

Have you taken a picture of yourself with flat Sonny? This weekend is the last weekend to post your pictures to our Facebook page to enter the Where's Sonny? Contest!

I thought to take a moment to share with you what the three prizes are:


The first prize is that the winning picture will go into The Silent Spy!
The second prize is one of the three Nancy Drew Diaries books (in hardcover) autographed by everyone in the Her Interactive office!
And my favorite prize of all: a Sonny Joon magic mug from our Merchandise store! It's silly to imagine watching your black mug turn white with Sonny slowly appearing, posed as if saying "Surprise! Here I am!"

Learn more about the contest here or post your pictures now to our Facebook page!

~Little Jackalope~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey little jackalope, i have already said this earlier this week but can you give my friend, William, a birthday shout out this weekend ( 27th) we only solved one nancy drew mystery together ( last train to blue moon canyon) so if you can do that that would be awesome :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I had printed Flat Sonny, but I'm not sure if I am allowed to use our printer. And I would have had the best picture ever! I was a Mt. Rushmore!

-Lee

Unknown said...

about those prizes, there's a book, a piture and is that the silent spy game? meaning we could win the silent spy in the contest? or is it a picture or something to do with the silent spy?