Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! We have a fantastic sale going on for our scary games! But it ends in a few hours, midnight! Which scary game are you missing? Shop here!


I dressed up today, but forgot to have my picture taken. I did manage to get several other team member's pictures, so I *might* post some tomorrow.

Also, the team voted on their favorite pumpkin from our Twitter contest!


You can view all of the entries on our Facebook page, in a photo album, if you'd like. Several team members had such a hard time deciding, too.

Hope you have a great night, and don't forget to play a scary Nancy Drew game this week!


Birthday!



~Little Jackalope!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

My brother Tommy is turning eleven on the 4th. Could you give him a shoutout? His favorite game is The Captive Curse.
Thanks so much! ^^

Little Jackalope said...

@Mimi -- You got it!