Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ice Cream Moments

We shared this Nancy Drew moment the other day:


Is it just me, or do you all like to try (as Nancy) every single flavor and food item that is available to you in the games? Sometimes there are rewards for you if you do... like in Alibi in Ashes. Where other games, it can be a punishment to eat too much of everything (like the Koko Kringle bars in Legend of the Crystal Skull).

Yeah. I've got ice cream on my mind. I wish there were an ice cream place just like Scoop in real life.

Are you creative with coming up with photo captions? Head over to Facebook and participate in our Facebook Caption Contest!

Also, check this out below! One of our big fans, Amy Christine, sent in some fan art, showing off some love for Sonny Joon!


~Little Jackalope~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, that fanart is super cute! I think I'll try my hand at some art for y'all too, if that's alright!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing my Little Jackalope! I wasn't sure if you got it! I think you and all the employees at HeR Interaxtive makes awesome games! The more you make, the better and amazing it gets, in my opinion!
~ Amy Christine

ND's #1 fan said...

LOL that's me alright! I love ice cream! XD I saw 2 things today I thought were so funny :) This first one about ICE never occurred to me before, but now thinking about it, it's really funny lol :D
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9c/a6/5c/9ca65c3d4d776049c8721cf83a94f2ea.jpg
This one's about VEN, one we've all experienced LOL-
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/97/76/2a/97762a78b6b8c268411096ba955cc962.jpg
I love VEN :) And I know I am sharing too many things, I'm sorry! LOL. Last thing! I made up a Nancy Drew moment! (thought I'd share it :)
http://www.picmonkey.com/p/NNv8c346E58
Guilty as charged, I've done this a million times in real life :)

Future Animator said...

I love when food is in the game!! Maybe that's weird lol but I love eating everything at least twice. ;)
Maybe if I become a millionare one day, I'll go into business with y'all and open up a Scoop, how awesome would that be?! Only I couldn't work there, I'd be eating the ice cream instead of working haha!! Do you know how much this world needs Koko Kringle ice cream? I still dream of the day when I can walk into Walmart and pick up a Koko:)

Allison the Writer said...

Love it, Amy Christine! :)

Unknown said...

There's an ice cream/candy shop called "The Scoop" where I live! :D It's smaller than the one in the game, but very cool :)