Monday, April 14, 2014

Nancy Drew Trailer Marathon

Did you get a chance this past weekend to watch all of the official trailers on our YouTube channel? Some are definitely different and they have evolved quite a bit over the years. Do you have a favorite trailer? This is an easy question for me to answer...I personally like GTH and SPY's the best, but I am biased. XD

Here are the last few trailers, including the teaser for The Shattered Medallion below. After you watch these, come back tomorrow to watch the official trailer for The Shattered Medallion! You can subscribe to our channel to stay updated on our latest uploads, too.




Pre-orders begin tomorrow for Nancy Drew's next mystery! Head's up: we only made so many physical BONUS EDITIONs...so if you have your heart set on getting the boxed version, I suggest ordering early (or sometime this week) to be sure you will get your copy.

We have a birthday!

~Little Jackalope~

1 comment:

ND's #1 fan said...

Yay! I just watched all of them! :) I personally love all the trailers, but my most favorites are GTH's, SPY's & CAP's. Huh..weird. Those happen to be 3 of my top 5 games. Maybe that's why! LOL XD No, but I am a huge fan of the really epic trailers, and I think those 3 are the epic-est...even though that's not a real word lol. :P
I was playing DED recently, and found a game reference! So I took a screenshot, and marked it out. (the draw tool is dangerous for me lol) http://www.picmonkey.com/p/UyvX8626fmh Just thought I'd share it. :)